Monday, May 17, 2010

New Milestone Reached..

By His grace, I’ve completed three quaters of my pregnancy. Although 29 weeks have gone relatively quick, thinking about it now I seemed to have been preggo for a decade. Only ten weeks and counting. Each stage felt like I'd passed a milestone. I have just reached another milestone in my pregnancy today....Well, I'm sure there are moms-to-be out there who are as excited as me about hitting a milestone in their pregnancy.

Some Updates:

How far along am I ? 30 weeks 4 days.

Total weight gain as of today? Well, let's just say, pre-preg, I was weighing 47kg and now weighing 59.58kg..(yikes...I will work on it after delivery!)

How big is baby? 3.75 pounds (1.7kg)

Stretch marks?
None yet. An experienced mommy told me that if you don’t get it now you probably won’t get it at all…but I’ve heard some women who had them during the last couple of weeks of pregnancy….so I’m not celebrating yet….no..not just yet...

Baby’s movement? Stronger movements as she gets bigger....as I’m typing this, she is now kicking and wiggling under my rib cage...

Sleeping well? Arghhh....insomnia and the weather!! Need to find the secret to sleep...Insomnia blows!!
But the weather...can't help it...!!

Best moment this week? Feeling her powerful kicks...

How am I feeling right now? I am feeling every emotion possible and I have no idea what to expect…just can’t wait to meet her…

Cravings?
Winter Warmer iced mixed fruit cocktail (it’s alcohol free of course)

Labor signs? No…

Belly button in or out?
Already popped out

What I miss? Sleeping on my back and starting my day with coffee....

What I'm looking forward to? The moment I can hold my baby for the first time

0 comments:

Post a Comment