Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Letter from Daddy

My dear princess,

Today as you wisk around inside mommy’s tummy, I want to say something special to you. You are so so wonderful to me. Everyday as you grow, so does my heart for you. With one kick or hiccup or jab you can make me smile. You are a special person to me. In the beginning when things were so unsure, God promised you to me. You bring joy to our family without even being here yet. We all squeal in amusement when you kick me in the face or hand. Gong-Gong, Po-Po, Aunties, Uncles and your cousins love to tell mommy how big she is getting…But the bigger your mommy gets, the bigger you are, and we know that we are one day closer to the day you will finally be placed in daddy and mommy’s arms. So the countdown begins! In just 80 days I will see your lovely face. Until then, God will keep you safe, my dear princess. I love you!

Love,
Daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment