Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday!

September 24th was hubby's birthday. We had a simple birthday celebration.

Like most birthdays, hubby always tries to shrug it off like it does not matter and tells me not to make a big deal over his birthday.  His quote of life: Birthdays/Valentines/etc are simply just another day.

But hubby, (if you are reading this), I beg to differ.  Birthday is a time to celebrate who we are, how far we have come and to celebrate in advance what lies in the year ahead. It's also a time to allow those around us to celebrate the special 'you' that God has created and placed in our lives.

To the man that I have known for close to a decade now, thank you for being who you are, for being the amazing father that you are to our princess, a caring and loving son and above all, for being my wonderful husband~the love of my life.   I know my life would not have meant half as much, without you in it.

 Happy Birthday, my dear.


Oopsie...where is the candle?

0 comments:

Post a Comment