Monday, March 7, 2011

Personal Time

I have completed this post a long time ago somehow it wasn't published. Why? I hope it's not some early signs of aging - forgetfulness that is (this post shall be backdated to March 6th 2011).

I've had my personal time away from my baby for the first time, yes for the FIRST time in 8 months. I just came back from Jay Chou's concert held at Stadium Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. I had a blast at the concert even though I was constantly thinking about Hayley. Thanks to my sister-in-law for taking over my duties for 4 long hours. It wasn't certainly not a breeze, huh, but glad to know that Hayley was very comfortable staying in with you. Special thanks to Lai Seng. I haven't seen a man being so patient with a baby, I'm sure Hayley did remind him a lot about baby Geraldine back then :)

Well, Jay's concert was awesome. I have been a fan of Jay for many years now but I have never once been to his concert. So this time around, I thought it would be a good opportunity since we are living downsouth now.

(And for the record, my dear hubby bought me a Concert DVD (live in Taipei) for our wedding anniversary gift. Of all things, Jay Chou DVD? As unromantic as it may sound, I love it, thanks dear :) and probably he realized the inappropriateness of DVD as a gift, he got me my favorite perfume. Cute.)



Ok, back to the concert. The stadium was packed with people and it took us a good 30mins just to enter the hall. When he finally appeared on a 3D light image of himself playing an electric guitar, people were screaming their lungs out. A young pregnant lady who sat right beside me, (she might be into her last trimester looking at the size of her stomach) was screaming like nobody's business and I thought, hey you have a little one in your tummy, you shouldn't be here in the first place)...oh well, some people just don't bother. Anyway, I had this thought that it would be great if Jay turns into an Evangelist singer or something (since he has publicly acknowledged his allegiance to Christ and also, he was seen working with a team of Filipino missionaries and musicians)

Overall it was a quite an experience for me watching a live performance as great as this. Truly a concert where music meets the hearts of people of all ages.

Here's something to remember

0 comments:

Post a Comment