Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's been an amazing 8 months since we moved back to Penang. It goes without saying that by God's grace and his guidance, the transition have been a smooth one from hubby getting an offer with a relocation package by his former company, getting a house we like without much time spent on property hunting, getting a nursery for Hayley while building on my business after my 2-year break or rather 'hibernation'.  Thank God for understanding and supportive Clients.

By God's grace we are growing in love, growing in God, as a family. I have been reminded so much these past couple of months of just how wonderfully blessed we are and the older I get, the more I embrace change as opportunity to learn just what I am capable of.  I am capable of being a daughter, a wife, a mother, a friend and at the same time carrying out my role at work, 'corporate world' as people likes to call it.  Playing a multiple role in a day, I'm not perfect, I made mistakes but I'm capable of learning...and there are just so much to learn everyday. 

With a grateful heart,

- Michele -




0 comments:

Post a Comment