Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Baby is Growing up!

Short conversation between daddy and little Hayley, that took place this morning.

Daddy: Hayley girl, daddy's going to work, see you in the evening
(Daddy was escorted to the door with a..
Hayley: buh-bye daddy
(then came the hug)


Quite a heartwarming sight, I must say. My little girl is growing up..just too fast. I was also wondering at the same time, if I was the one leaving the house for work every morning, would my little girl do just the same? I don't have the answer but being a stay-at-home mom, you have her beside you the whole day, every day, 24/7, it might just be different kind of experience, an experience that stays with you for a lifetime. I love being a stay at home mom, no regrets for the decision that I made 19months ago and I don't think I will trade off anything to be with her, nurturing her and sharing my part of the world with her. It's a joy to be able to be there with her when she took her first steps, when she uttered her first word and witnessing her intellectual growth in every aspect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment