Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The day I met my baby girl

This is a belated..belated post. Juggling between a full-time job as a homemaker and a part-time job on my biz, spending quality time with hubby and Hayley, I haven’t had time to blog. Oh wells before 2011 comes to a close, I thought I would take a moment to wish my sweet girl a belated happy birthday on my blog (She turned ONE on July)

365 days ago, on 7th July 2010, I met my beautiful baby girl..



Life...never dreamed it would fly by so quickly.



My sweet baby girl, I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life. I didn't think it was possible to love you more than the day I met you but I do. The love I feel for you is so pure, so breathtaking and it amazes me everyday. It is truly an honor to be your mommy!












Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment