My baby brother Eugene got married to Nicole 3 weeks ago. He's the youngest in our family but he's not the last to get married...(Perry's wedding is just 2 months away!) Oh..did I just say he's my baby brother....yes, my baby brother who I can't imagine being older than 3 is now someone's husband. He's always our baby in our family. I'm very happy for them. Everything about this April wedding was perfect. Everyone was so blissfully happy to be part of such a special ocassion.
Eugene & Nicole, congratulations and I love you guys.

This is Eugene, he has grown into a wonderful, young man...
Ok, all I have to say is ~ GORGEOUS COUPLE...Totally photogenic...and soooo soooo in love...

A simple family photo
Standing (left to right): Perry, Jeryn, Nicole, Eugene, Jims, Me, Rebecca, Tian
Centre: Mom and Dad
“May God bless you with happiness, togetherness, love and laughter, too ....And everything else that makes this marriage, a happy one for you”
0 comments:
Post a Comment