Week 16
I have taken a hiatus from blogging for awhile now. I’m now back on the wagon :)
Anyway......time flies..I’m already into my 16 weeks of pregnancy. Have officially started the count down now and pregnancy has been fun.
Just had my 16th week scan, "So, now do you want to know the sex of your baby?" We were silent for a minute as we haven’t given a thought about this. Were there old wives’ predictions on the sex of our baby? Yes, a couple of them, mostly by elderly people around us, but we chose to believe in the sophisticated technology of U/S. We finally said, "Yes, doctor, we are actually very eager to know but..".."Okay, looks like you guys gonna have a baby girl".
Children are gifts from God. We love girls. Jims always wanted a girl. Friends will know that I love fashion, and I think I'm going to explore babies fashion from now on.
But as for now, I look forward to feeling her first kick.
I have been reading on baby's first movements and kicks. First time mommies will often ask "When do I start feeling the baby move?" There are different answers to this question but I guess, when your baby starts to do the little stunts in there, you will know it because your baby is in you.
September & October happenings
7 years ago