Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My sweet little 2-month old..

I guess the last two months have pretty much gotten away from me. Hayley turns 2 months about a week ago. Well, I must admit that being a new mommy has been overwhelming at times. My house has been a mess, laundry in baskets, sometimes in the washer or dryer for days, meals not always planned or sometimes no meals at all, dishes in the sink, grime in the tubs and numerous unreturned calls. I guess it's just not my time to get it all together. However, it has been the greatest 2 months of my life, filled with more joy than I had known possible. Amongst the endless chaos there has been pleasure in the small things that make being a mommy so rewarding. And now...I look forward to the months and years to come as we both continue on with our journey into parenthood.

This is what I meant by....rewarding...



She puts a smile in my face everyday. A girl friend of mine once shared with me about praying for a cheerful baby throughout my whole pregnancy, I did and here's the fruits. Hayley is indeed a cheerful baby.

5 comments:

Julia said...

that's indeed a very sweet smile :)

Adventurer said...

A cheerful Hayley :)

Me! said...

she is indeed a cheerful little bub Michele! Very adorable! ~ Ida

Anonymous said...

The smiles brightens up the day while the hugs warm up the evenings. What a blessing :)

jason

lyeean said...

Hayley is so adorable and has sweet smile :-)

Post a Comment